Okay, I get this question all the time. “What’s the most comfortable, rugged brand of work boots you guys got?”
The answer is Danner boots. That’s easy, but no one ever asks me why they’re the most comfortable and rugged work boots. So, here’s my run down as to why Danner has the most comfortable boots:
- Leathers: Danner is picky, picky, picky. They stress test the hides repeatedly, and like a surgeon, carefully make their cuts from all the right places.
- Stitching: Heavy duty, and triple stitched where it counts.
- Gore-Tex® Waterproof Liners: Wet feet are miserable; Danner waterproof boots are equipped with Gore-Tex® waterproof liners to keep your feet dry.
- Vibram® Outsoles: Ahh, the Cadillac of outsoles. Danner uses Vibram® outsoles in many of their boots to keep your feet comfortable.
- Comfort: Lightweight and comfortable from the start. Danner boots tend to hug your feet, wrapping them in durable comfort.
So, there you have it, all the reasons why Danner boots are the most comfortable for your feet.
Leave a Reply