- Choosing work gloves may seem confusing at first, so we’ve put together this work glove guide to shed some light on which gloves are best for different jobs. We offer a diverse selection of work gloves for every job.
- Ergodyne Proflex Anti Vibration Gloves – 9015FX: These gloves meet ANSI S3.40-2002/ISO 10819-1996 standards, which means that the gloves offer protection against injury through the long-term use of impact and vibrating power tools.
- Mechanix Wear Original Women’s Glove- Pink Camo: This glove repels water and oil and stretches with you for ease of movement when working. Especially made with a woman’s hand in mind; the gloves feature an improved Clarion OW-927 synthetic leather palm for durability.
- Men’s Work Gloves – Latex Coated – Y9243 – by Wells Lamont: This poly/cotton glove features a latex coated palm that provides resistance from nicks, cuts and abrasions. The glove material provides excellent flexibility for superb dexterity.
Men’s Leather Drivers Gloves – Cowhide – 1178 – by Wells Lamont: These gloves are manufactured specifically for driving comfort. The palomino grain is lanolin enriched which makes the gloves softer and more flexible.
- Men’s Leather Work Gloves – High Visibility – 7703 – by Wells Lamont: Hi-Viz gloves made specifically for road crews, linemen, dock workers, and any worker that needs to be seen to stay safe. This glove features “Second Skin” for excellent freedom of movement.
- Carhartt Waterproof Breathable Gloves – Black: These gloves feature a breathable polyester fleece lining under a 100% nylon shell to keep your hands cool by allowing body heat to escape. Glove features a non-slip palm, and a gel insert in the palm for impact protection.
- Men’s Kevlar Work Gloves – Nitrile Coated – Y9256 – by Wells Lamont: These gloves are lightweight and comfortable offering resistance from cuts, abrasions, and punctures, while providing superb gripping power.
North Grip N Kevlar Gloves: These gloves have nitrile coating to resist abrasions, cuts, and snags, and are machine washable. Applications include the handling of sharp objects and sheet metal, broken glass, and other hazardous materials.
- Rawhyde Frontier Leather Welding Gloves: These gloves offer maximum protection due to their three-layer construction, keeping hands safe. Reinforced thumb for extra durability increases the life of these welding gloves.