Since 1889, the Carhartt name has been trusted for delivering rugged clothes that work just as hard as you. The construction industry demands the toughest clothes to make it through the most excruciating of workdays while keeping you comfortable. Carhartt delivers on this promise, providing you with ultimate comfort in a variety of styles and colors to suit all tastes and budgets while still giving you durable, ruggedly manufactured clothing that looks and feels great, whatever the job may be.
Types of Carhartt Work Shirts
- Carhartt Short Sleeve Work Shirts – Carhartt short sleeve shirts are the ideal clothing for the summer months and they are available in a variety of colors and styles
- Carhartt High-Visibility Work Shirts – for the worker who needs to be seen in dimly lit conditions to stay safe
- Carhartt Button Plaids – With double button-down breast pockets
- Carhartt Single Pocketed T-Shirts – Available with a crewneck or a collar
- Carhartt Long Sleeve Work Shirts – Carhartt long sleeve shirts are much more suitable for the weather during the winter months. Flannel-lined shirts in the classic Carhartt plaid are always in style no matter what the latest fashion. Carhartt long sleeve shirts also come in several extremely popular varieties
- Carhartt Button Long Sleeve Shirts – By far the most popular carhartt long sleeve shirt comes equipped with button flap breast pockets which help to keep your small personal items from falling out when you bend down. This shirt is great for anyone carrying wallets, cell phones or lighters.
- Carhartt High-Visibility Long Sleeve Shirts – Essential to increase the visibility and safety factors on the job; some shirts are even flame resistant.
- Carhartt Twill Work Shirts – Always look ruggedly handsome and give the worker room to move around freely without feeling restricted.
- Carhartt Thermal Shirts – Perhaps the most popular type of work shirt on the market. These shirt come in both a heavyweight and mid-weight variety, meant to keep the chill out while maintaining the wearer’s comfort. Also, (perhaps most importantly?) – they’re always in style!
- Carhartt Textured Knit Shirts – These 100% cotton textured knit work shirts are all pre-washed for a soft, smooth finish. They feature a rib-knit collar plus three-button placket that allows you to loosen the neck for the perfect fit.
With its incredible variety and astounding commitment to quality, it is truly easy to see why Carhartt is among some of the most popular brands of work clothes in the world. So the next time your work shirts begin to wear out, don’t just settle for the overpriced department stores, check out ConstructionGear.com for the lowest prices on the highest quality work wear in the world!